Juliana Ardila is a multidisciplinary Associate Director at Saatchi & Saatchi, NY. With over a decade of experience, she has worked and lived across multiple regions like EMEA, Latin America, and the U.S. She combines her passion for design and multicultural expertise to create culturally relevant and authentic work.
She was one of 12 women selected for the pilot See It Be It program at Cannes 2014, the Cannes Lions initiative aiming to achieve equal gender representation of creative directors and leaders across the global industry. Most recently, Juliana was featured as a rising talent in the prestigious Adweek Creative 100 List of 2020 and later, as a moderator at the UN Women's panel at +Cartagena, where she shared the stage with some of the most talented people in the industry who are disrupting gender stereotypes in LATAM.
Cities I’ve lived and worked >
San Francisco, Toronto, Dubai, Melbourne, NZ, and Bogota.
Say hola ︎ firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>Follow my personal project on IG: @nen.ca <<<
AWARDS, PRESS & RECOGNITIONS
- Destacados Adlatina 2020
- UN Women's 2020 Panel Moderator
- Adweek 2020 Creative 100 honoree
- While at FCB, the network was recognized by Adweek’s 2020 Global Agency of the year. In 2019 Cannes Lions named it "The North American Creative Agency of the Year "and 2019 Ad Age A-List global top 1.
- The One Show Shortlisted
- The Shorty Awards Winner - Best Instructional Video
- See It Be It Lion Cannes Jury
- 3% conference Nominated, atendee.
- Clio Awards 3 Shortlists
- The One Show Merit
- Crystal 1 Silver
- Dubai Lynx 1 silver; 3 Bronzes; 1 Shortlist.
- Cannes Lions See It Be It 2014 Selected amongst +300 applicants.
- El Dorado Gold
- El Sol Shortlist
- Cannes Young Lions Design Gold
- Cannes Young Lions Design (Colombia)1 Gold; 1 Silver
- Effies 1 Gold; 1 Silver
FCB (San Francisco), Leo Burnett (Dubai and Bogota), McCann Erickson, MullenLowe’s digital media group: Mass Digital.
Levi's, Clorox, Smokey the bear, Hotwire, McDonald's, Toyota, Absolut vodka, Alpina Foods, ETB communications & others.